Canon appears to be one of the most innovative and revolutionary brands in the world of printers. The idea is to enable all its customers with unusual and extra-ordinary imaging features. Not only outstanding product quality but it also provides first-class services to all its customers. The idea is to make your professional life easy by providing you with A+ products and services without any connotations of time and place. It is an undeniable fact that Canon to has many associated errors and issues, but most of them could be fixed manually or with the help of fast and quick services of the eminent experts. If you are facing any severe issue such as Canon Printer not Printing and you are unable to fix it manually, then you can take help from the experts just by dialing Canon Printer Customer Support Number. The experts and technicians help you to solve all the major and minor issues and errors; you are just expected to seek Canon Printer Tech Support.
Fix Errors Associated with Canon Printers by dialing the Canon Support Number
Here’s a list of common errors that the users of Canon Printers often face. All of the below-mentioned errors could be manually fixed, but it is an uncertain and time-taking process. You can also seek for expert assistance in case of urgency; all you are supposed to do is to seek for Canon Customer Support.
- Why does my canon printer won’t print black?
- Why is my Canon Printer not Printing anything?
- Why is my Canon Printer not responding?
- Why is my Canon Printer not taking papers?
- How to connect my computer with Canon Printer?
- Why does Canon Printer not printing the colors correctly?
These are some of the basic and common errors that must be resolved. Following the steps, one by one and resolving it is also a good idea. Though in case of need, it is a better idea to find Canon Printer Support number.
How to Connect Canon Printer with the Computer?
- First of all, check if your printer is turned on. If not, then switch it on
- Now, press and hold the Wi-Fi button which is located at the top of the printer
- Wait till the alarm lamp flashes once
- Be sure that the lamp which is located next to this button must flash blue
- After that, you must move to the access point
- Within 2 minutes, you are expected to press the WPS button
- While searching the blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer, it would continue to flash
- The Wi-Fi lamp and the power will flash only when it is connecting to the access point
- Now, when the printer is successfully connected, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and would stay lit
Now, the above-given steps are the easiest way to troubleshoot the error you have been facing. Even after trying these steps, if you are unable to resolve the error, then you must seek help from the Canon Tech Support.
Why is my Canon Printer not Printing anything?
The causes behind the issue aren’t complicated; it could be resolved manually without any chaos. You are just supposed to know the issue, find the steps and then implement it correctly. Now, it gets severely complicated and you find yourself stuck in the middle of the chaos, then contacting at Canon Printer Customer Service Phone number is a good idea. There could be many possible reasons behind these issues; some of them are:
- Print jobs must be stuck in a queue
- Paper jamming
- Wireless Connection
- Faulty drivers
- Fluctuating power
- Sync issues
These are some of the reasons behind the emergence of the problem. Here are some of the common ways to fix it. In case, fixing it manually isn’t possible, then contacting the experts just by dialing Canon Customer Support Number would be a better option.
- At first, you are supposed to perform the hard printer reset process entirely
- Power off the printer
- Make sure you do unplug it from the socket
- From the rear of the printer, you must remove the cable
- You are supposed to leave the printer for a minute or two
- Without any surge protectors, you must connect the printer directly
- It would help if you reconnected the cable
- It would help if you switched on the Canon Printer
- Now, arrange a test print and check-out if the printer is responding appropriately
These are some of the common ways to fix this error. Now, even after trying so hard to troubleshoot the error yet not resolving it might properly frustrate you. So, in this type of situation, you can seek for Canon Printer Support Phone number.